Environmental benefits + added safety
Utilizing a traditional chemistry approach, the Solid Chemistry program provides environmental benefits and additional safety for employees handling the chemicals.
- Solid chemicals are safer to handle and less hazardous than liquid chemicals
- Eliminates need for secondary containment and reduced risk of environmental release
- Human exposure risk is greatly reduced by feed system design and no contact inventory management
- Solid chemicals are more efficient to transport
- Lower carbon footprint due to no VOCs and less weight to transport
- Same world-class scale, corrosion, and bacteria control